Sweater weather is right around the corner and you and your Customers need cozy accessories to get into the mood, right?
Get ready for the Limited Edition Harvest Collection!
Arriving Thursday, September 12 at 5 p.m. CT, this collection has it ALL – in fact, you already got a sneak peek and chance to purchase two of the items that will be part of the collection!
Here’s what you can expect for the launch so you can prepare your VIP Customers and team members:
- Gift With Purchase While Supplies Last. That’s right! We’re bringing back a special Gift With Purchase offer, and just gave Designers a first look in the O2 Designer News from the Nest Facebook Group! An image has also been added to the My O2 Connection app under “Promotions.”
- Starting Thursday, September 12 at 5 p.m. CT and only while supplies last, you’ll get ONE (1) Crystal Leaf Swarovski® Locket Figurine Charm in your order! This exclusive Charm will not be available for purchase and has a retail value of $16 USD | $21 CAD. You’ll see a note on your packing slip indicating this special gift once your order arrives.
- Watch for a Facebook Premiere Video Link. We’ll be revealing the limited edition collection on the official Origami Owl Facebook page on Thursday, September 12 just before 5 p.m. CT. Watch for a Facebook premiere video link you can share in your group or business page and have a watch party with your Customers! We’ll also post it in the O2 Designer News from the Nest Facebook Group.
This collection is a perfect reason to connect with your past Customers and Hostesses, and inject some “harvest” excitement into your VIP Facebook group. We have many tools to support you:
- Check out Robyn Torres’ Monday Mindset here.
- We’ll be adding over 15 new Harvest Collection images to your My O2 Connection app on Thursday evening – just look for the Harvest Collection at the top of your mobile app, click on it and it will open the category with all of the images you can share.
- Watch for direction tomorrow, Wednesday, September 11 from Director of Leadership Development Renee Rose on how to take the upcoming My O2 Connection app images and use them to design your own Facebook Jewelry Bar® outline.
- Renee will also be going live on the O2 Designer News from the Nest Facebook Group on Thursday with more tips on what to do once the collection is live, so keep an eye out for that.
We can’t wait for you to see how beautifully this mini collection fits with our Fall/Winter 2019 Collection! Stay tuned and be sure to let your Customers know about this limited edition collection arriving later this week!