We’ve heard your questions and want to share that The O2 Experience is still on July 23 – 25, 2020 at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee!
We are staying closely connected to our event planning partners in Nashville and following the CDC’s current recommendations. At this time, we are planning to have this event in-person, however, if that changes due to ongoing issues with COVID-19, we will shift to a virtual event, which will be filled with the same inspiration, product launches, update on programs, training and of course, “Everybody Gets One” that you’re so used to.
Please note, as previously shared, tickets are non-refundable, but we are happy to ensure you get the value from your ticket that was paid.Ticket transfers are available for purchase made after February 23 until June 30, 2020. A payment plan option is now available until May 31, 2020. Final payments must be received by no later than July 1, 2020. In addition, we are THRILLED to share that we are extending our Early-Bird registration rate of just $225 USD | $292 CAD!
Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register and get more details. <<
Convention Recognition – Hit Your Best Recognition Level by May 31 + Nominate Someone For Our O2 Culture Awards
Also, don’t forget – we will be recognizing many of you at The O2 Experience and our recognition time frame ends May 31, 2020.
Take a look at the criteria for recognition, and also be sure to nominate someone you know for a Culture Award – we want to recognize deserving Designers with The Heart of O2, Force For Good and other special awards. Here are the details for Convention recognition.
Best Hotel Offer We’ve Ever Had – Tons of Benefits for Staying at the Omni Hotel!
Stay at the Omni – a four-star hotel, but available for YOU at a two-star price, and you’ll be able to saunter downstairs to join us for this incredible event!
PLUS, we’re doing things we’ve NEVER done before and making the offers sweeter to stay at the Omni.
Not only are you getting the BEST rate possible for these dates, (seriously, rooms at the Omni Nashville Hotel are over $500/night on Expedia/TripAdvisor/Orbitz/Hotwire/etc.!), but we’re throwing in free breakfast on Friday and Saturday morning, along with SO.MUCH.MORE.
Here are three more reasons to stay at the Omni:
- The safest part of downtown Nashville. This high-class hotel is in a safe corridor with impeccable service. While you may find cheaper hotels further away from downtown, it may not be as safe as this prime location.
- Reduce the commute & crazy traffic. Nashville is a BUSY metropolis. Don’t want to fight traffic with the rental car? Save money! Stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel and there’s no worrying about driving and paying new parking fees every day or for an Uber/Lyft. (More on parking costs at the Omni Nashville Hotel coming soon!).
- PRIZES!!!!!!! We want to be together as an O2 family, and that means we’re going to reward and give away so many prizes to those who stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel!
Designers registered at the Omni Nashville Hotel will be entered into a drawing to win*:
- One-time credit of $500 in merchandise credit (Value: $500)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville – specially designed by Chrissy (Value: Priceless!)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville (drawn from a list of New Designers) – specially designed by Bella. (Value: Incalculable!)
- 30 Designers selected for a private reception with the Founders where photos will be taken, framed and presented to the Designers as a post-event keepsake (Value: Immeasurable!)
- One-hour coaching session to be accomplished post event with Vanessa Ramos, or one of her team members via Zoom (Value: I Can’t Even Begin to Say!)
- Lunch with Tyson and Shawn for four (4) Designers (Value: Be Still My Beating Heart!)
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Ryman Auditorium
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Two (2) complimentary registrations (2 different winners) for 2021 Experience
- Additional drawings to be added as time goes on during Convention!
*PLEASE NOTE: These great benefits are exclusive only to those staying at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Names of all Designers staying in room must be listed on the rooming list to be included in the drawing.
Host Hotel Information
Omni Nashville Hotel
250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
- Single/Double rate is $225/night
- Triple rate is $245/night
- Quad rate is $255/night
> Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to book your hotel room after you register. <<