Holiday shopping is in full swing and we’ve added two new features to your online shop that you and your Customers are going to love!
New Send a Gift Feature. Whether you’re shopping in your Back Office or your Customer is placing a retail order on your online shop, you’ll now have the chance to send a gift to a different address and include a gifting note! Your gift note will be included on the packing slip that arrives. This new, “send a gift” feature will make it even more convenient for you and your Customers to send meaningful gifts to those you love. Please note, this feature does not include gift packaging.
How Does Send a Gift Work?
When Customers place a Retail order on OrigamiOwl.com/OrigamiOwl.ca or a Designer’s online shop, the Send a Gift option will appear at checkout on Step 1 Contact.
- In the top-right of the Contact box, Customers will see a checkbox that says “Is This a Gift?”
- Select the checkbox and the Contact box will prompt Customers to enter the Sender’s First/Last name, email address and phone number.
- Step 2 Shipping will prompt the Customer to enter the Recipients First/Last name, the personal message and Recipient’s address.
- A gift box will appear next to each item in the Order Summary as well as on Steps 1 and 2 as a confirmation the order is being sent as a gift.
- The gift message will be printed on the packing slip below the warehouse signature. Send a Gift does not include the pricing of items.
New Promotions Page Added. As we approach Cyber Week and even more of your Customers browsing your online shop, we wanted to give them one, simple spot for all the of details on current promotions. Starting today, you’ll notice a new “Promotions” page added in the footer of your online shop, or you can view it by going to your online shop URL and adding /Promotions at the end.
This will be an ideal spot to reference for the next month and it will include all of the important dates and times for our ongoing and short-term promotions.
Share these exciting online enhancements with your team and Customers!