Origami Owl®’s newest innovation, Locketbuilder, is ready for Designers to try at 5 p.m. CT TODAY, July 11!
This new, web-based tool designed to help you and your Customers visualize a Living Locket®. Eventually, it will be on your Personal Web Page, but during our soft launch, it will be available for Designers only to experience through the Back Office under MyO2 Business > Locketbuilder.
Watch Origami Owl Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert shares more about this new tool for you and your business:
More About Locketbuilder
We encourage you to take time to put together example Living Lockets®, name them, save them and share them!
- Find your saved Lockets in your Back Office under MyO2 Business > Locketbuilder and the section called “My Lockets.”
- Each of the example Lockets you create and share will be tied to YOUR Personal Web Page. Your Customers can add the entire Locket look to their cart, change it the way they desire (if at all), and then use their Jewelry Bar Codes to attach the order to a Jewelry Bar.
- Once you’ve tried creating your own Lockets, it’s time to think about how you can Book, Sell, Share and Expand with this tool!
Resources to Review
- Here’s a helpful worksheet you can also share with your team. You can find this in your Back Office Designer Resource Library or the My O2 Connection app under Designer Resource PDFs.
- We’ll also be adding a tutorial video from our recent Lunch and Learn, and FAQs in the Locketbuilder section of your Back Office in the O2 Training Academy! Simply go to Designer Resources > O2 Training Academy > Locketbuilder.
As you experience this new tool, if you come across something that you believe we should know, feel free to email us your feedback at Locketbuilder@origamiowl.com.
We can’t wait to hear what you think and continue making improvements to this cutting-edge tool so it will make a big splash for you and your business!
Stay tuned for more info at The O2 Experience in Savannah, Georgia!