Join us for the Virtual The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” 2020 July 24-25, 2020
The O2 Experience is just a few weeks away and you don’t want to miss out!
Watch Origami Owl Co-Founder and CEO Chrissy Weems’ Facebook Live from the Origami Owl Designer News from the Nest Facebook Group for some exciting surprises:
What’s New for The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” 2020
- Final Day to Get a Premier Ticket and Receive the Premier Packet Prior to Convention. Friday, July 10 is the final day for you to register for a Premier Ticket and receive your Premier Packet in time for Convention! This packet includes Fall Exclusive Collection jewelry, items for special events available only to our Premier Ticket attendees and so much more. Go to OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register today! Get more ticket details here.
- Get Ready to Party Saturday, July 25. That’s right! Ain’t no party like an O2 party and you’re invited for a fun, themed party to celebrate The O2 Experience! Toward the end of the day on July 25, we’ll be hosting a virtual O2 party that’s all about “coastal vacay!” Wear a tropical shirt, beachwear or whatever makes you dream about the beach and the waves. We’ll have some *extra* special rewards for those who go all-in and dress up.
- Giveaways Galore Added. We can’t wait to randomly gift-away O2 jewelry and swag throughout The O2 Experience, so make sure you’re watching The O2 Experience live for a chance to get free Origami Owl jewelry.
- Closed Captioning Available. To support our Designers with hearing loss, we’re pleased to be able to offer closed captioning during all general sessions and workshops!
- Early Preview of Virtual Event Platform Coming Next Week. We know you’re anxious to see our state-of-the-art, virtual platform where we’ll be watching The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” convention, and we’re thrilled to share you’ll get to peek at it next week! Those who register will receive an email next week with the details, so stay tuned!
Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register for the event and get the latest news.