From Sedona, Arizona to Rome Italy, Origami Owl Co-Founders Shawn Maxwell and Tyson Basha have been jet-setting recognizing OWL-mazing Designers who achieved 2019 Parliament! Watch as they recap the trips and recognize YOU for your OWL-mazing achievements in September!
- Started O2 Journey: February 2013
- Home State: Florida
- O2 Business: Works her business part time. Has worked as a full-time Patient Relations Director at Mid Florida Eye Center for the past 21 years.
- September Achievements: Debbie has been consistent in her O2 business since she joined in 2013. She promoted to Senior Team Leader in September (and earned the entire Holiday 2019 Collection!) and hits Storybuilder consistently (some months Dreambuilder!) almost every month. She’s growing into leadership with no signs of stopping!
- Tips for Success:
- Reach out to your best Customers. Building up my Customer base by posting on my Facebook page has been successful for me. Now, I’m encouraging my team to do the same.
- Take advantage of monthly incentives and promotions. In September, I challenged my team to reach Senior Team Leader and our goal was 1,000 TV so we could earn the Holiday 2019 Collection. The prize would be a get-together at Starbucks where we’d select jewelry and share the Holiday Collection. Individual PV would help us decide who got what pieces. And, we did it!
“You can work your business however, and whenever, you want! Small time, big time, or anywhere in between. I love this company and being a Force For Good. The quality, stylish, affordable jewelry is unique and motivating!”
Whooo Promoted Up in September
Senior Designer: 90
Executive Designer: 26
Team Leader: 13
Senior Team Leader: 103
Executive Team Leader: 15
Team Manager: 3
Senior Team Manager: 1
September Top Achievers + Rank Advancers
Top 3 in Personal Sales
- Nova Goforth, Executive Team Leader – 5,966 PV
- Karla + Sara Hemingway, Senior Team Leader – 5,196 PV
- Breanna Johnson, Senior Director – 4,571 PV
Top 3 in Personal Sponsoring*
- Kelly Kouri, Senior Team Leader – 4 Personally Sponsored Designers – 480 PV
- Alba Saenz, Director – 3 Personally Sponsored Designers – 1,542 PV
- Michele Kehnert, Team Manager – 3 Personally Sponsored Designers – 1,521 PV
Top 3 in Developing Team Leaders
- Alba Saenz, Director – 3 Team Leaders – 1,542 PV
- Sandi-Rose Smith, Director – 2 Team Leaders – 2,551 PV
- Kris + Katelyn Moser, Team Manager – 2 Team Leaders – 1,508 PV
September MyO2 Reward Earners**
- Ready, Set, SOAR! — 611
- Charm of the Month Club — 3,562
- Storybuilders — 2,009
- Dreambuilders — 904
- Businessbuilders — 64
- Successbuilders — 21
*Please note, these Personally Sponsored Designers were Active and earned at least 75 PV or more in September. Annies are not counted toward this number. An Annie is an Independent Designer who enrolls without a Sponsor or Mentor.
**These numbers are cumulative and include all the levels each Designer earned.
You can also find the Hoot recognition rank advancements, top achievers and Ready, Set, SOAR! earners in your Back Office O2 Training Academy under Incentives + Recognition > Hoot Recognition.