We loved seeing you spread kindness in April, so we are extending our Young Entrepreneurs incentive through May!
This Young Entrepreneurs Program incentive is all about helping others by having a fundraiser for someone who’s in need, or a business/organization in your community. Or, both!
Earners will get an O2 Mystery Box full of items hand-selected by Origami Owl® Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert!
Here’s how you can earn the incentive:
1. Identify a person, business, or organization you would like to help. Write down who/what business/organization you have chosen to help and brainstorm fundraising ideas.
2. Watch Senior Director of Field Operations & Training Dawn Campbell’s “Fundraising Basics” in the O2 Virtual Academy Facebook group. Get more tips here.
If you’re not part of the O2 Virtual Academy Facebook group, please join right away. There is so helpful information and learning in this group.
Scroll down to Dawn’s “Fundraising Basics” training and you’ll find all the shareable assets you’ll need to have a successful fundraiser.
3. After you’ve watched Dawn’s training, you can now start to create your plan of action, using the ideas you brainstormed. You can have one or two fundraisers – however you choose to do it!
4. Reach out to everyone you know and ask them to support your fundraiser! Don’t forget to share your goal with them. Also share, with great confidence, that you are a Young Entrepreneur. Tell them your “Why,” share our mission statement, tell them how you can make a difference together and ask them to help you reach your goal.
5. Shine bright and BELIEVE you can do it! You have a tremendous opportunity to make a big impact with your business – YOU are your most valuable asset!
Please send the following details to Owlettes@origamiowl.com by June 1:
- Tell us about your fundraiser(s) and who you helped. Please share the impact the fundraiser made on both you and the recipient(s). Don’t forget to include how much money you raised.
- Include your Jewelry Bar® ID(s) for the fundraiser(s).
- Include Order Numbers that are relevant to your fundraiser(s).