We’re thrilled to recognize the Designers who earned an Advancement Maintenance Bonus in June. These leaders ramped up their efforts in June and have earned some OWL-some bonuses!
Advancement Maintenance Bonuses are awarded to Designers starting at the Paid-As title of Senior Team Leader. To qualify and be awarded an Advancement Maintenance Bonus, Designers must achieve the new Paid-As title for the first time, and maintain the new Paid-As title for two consecutive months. This must be accomplished within 12 months of earning the new Paid-As title for the first time.
Here are the Advancement Maintenance Bonuses:
- Senior Team Leader: Rolling Tote
- Executive Team Leader: O2 Experience Registration
- Team Manager: $250 Bonus
- Senior Team Manager: L.E.A.D. Empowerment Summit Registration
- Executive Team Manager: ½ of an Owlchiever Trip
- Director: Director’s Pack and Director’s Academy
- Senior Director: $1,000 Bonus
- Executive Director: $2,500 Bonus
- Field Vice President: $5,000 Bonus
- Senior Field Vice President: $10,000 Bonus
- Executive Field Vice President: $25,000 Bonus
June O2 Jumpstart Earners
We’re so excited to congratulate our new Designers who earned O2 Jumpstart during their O2 Jumpstart qualification period – their enrollment month plus the three full calendar months that immediately follow!
You may have read in our Convention Recap Flight Plan email that we’re simplifying the O2 Jumpstart program, which will now be called Ready, Set, SOAR!
Starting on August 1, new Designers can kick-start their businesses by earning an UNLIMITED amount of Bella Bucks during their enrollment month plus the three full calendar months that immediately follow. Bella Bucks is cash credit that can be used to purchase wholesale jewelry or business supplies.