The Owlette Program is the foundation of Origami Owl®. Our Owlette Program teaches young girls and boys, youth ages 11-17, entrepreneurial and life skills. Being an Owlette or BRO (Boys Representing Origami Owl) builds confidence and gets them out of their comfort zone, while setting goals and getting recognized for their efforts. Our Owlettes and BROs are making a difference in the lives of others and their own.
And, for the first time ever, we have a sales and sponsoring incentive for our Owlettes and BROs!
Our goal for this incentive is to encourage ownership, goal setting and focus, to help our Owlettes and BROs feel confident in sharing the jewelry by building confidence in themselves and their O2 business.
Here are all the details on the March Sales and Sponsoring Incentive!
Who: All current and new Owlettes and BROs who enroll/re-enroll during the incentive period
What: The first 25 Owlettes and BROs who fulfill the requirements will earn an O2 Branded Bomber Jacket
When: March 1 at 12 a.m. CT – March 31 at 11:59 p.m. CT
The first 25 Owlettes and BROs* who:
- Generate a minimum of 500 Personal Volume (PV)
- Sponsor at least two (2) new Owlettes/BROs in March who each generate a minimum of 100 PV by March 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- Sell eight (8) of the Owlette Force For Good Charms (100% of the profits go to benefit Camp Sunshine and their Sponsor-a-family program that sends terminally ill children and their families to an all-expense paid camp retreat)
*Eligible to earn one (1) O2 Branded Bomber Jacket per Owlette/BRO.
How to Track:
Owlettes/BROs will need to submit the following information to Owlettes/BROs@origamiowl.com by March 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- The retail order number(s) depicting their sale(s) — (If the 500 PV is from a wholesale order for an event/Jewelry Bar®, the Owlette/BRO needs to send their wholesale order number explaining the event.)
- Send the Designer ID numbers of the new Owlettes/BROs they sponsored so it can be verified that the new Owlettes/BROs reached a minimum of 100 PV to qualify.
- Order number(s) for the sale of the eight (8) Force For Good Flower Charms
Owlette Education Award Submission Deadline March 31
We want to support our Owlettes and BROs whose goals are to continue their education at a university or technical school once they graduate from high school. Two Owlette/BRO recipients will be selected to receive the Owlette Education Award. We will recognize these individuals on stage at the 2019 O2 Experience Convention, and they will each receive a check for $2,000 to help cover their continuing education costs. The deadline to qualify for this award is March 31, 2019. Get all the details here.
2018-2019 Owlette Achievement Program Ends April 30
The Owlette Program is committed to living out the pillars of the Origami Owl mission: to be a Force For Good®; to love, inspire and motivate people of all ages to reach their dreams and empower them to make a difference in the lives of others. The four pillars that form the foundation of the Owlette experience are: sales, sponsoring, personal development and being a Force For Good. For each pillar and mission that’s achieved from August 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019, Owlettes and BROs will earn an exclusive piece of jewelry to create a special look. If you’re an Owlette or BRO whooo’s still working on earning all of these exclusive pieces of jewelry, you only have a month-and-a-half left before the 2018-2019 Owlette Achievement Program period ends on April 30 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Get all the details and your shareable flyer here.
Get Connected to the Owlette Program
If you’re part of an Owlette team and haven’t yet joined our O2 Owlettes Facebook group, what are you waiting for? Our Owlette Facebook group gives our Owlettes the chance to regularly interact with each other, receive personal messages from Origami Owl Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert, and get tips and training to grow their Origami Owl businesses!
Have an Owlette success spotlight story you’d like featured in an upcoming Hoot email? Email us at Recognition@OrigamiOwl.com.