We are so excited to announce the Owlettes and BROs who earned an amazing reward in October, November and December as part of our final Owlette/BRO incentive of the year (and decade!).
These Owlettes and BROs worked hard generating 250 or more Personal Volume (PV) and sponsoring at least one (1) New Designer or Owlette Team who also generated 75 PV in their enrollment month.
Congratulations to the following Owlettes and BROs!
250 PV: Surprise Mail
500 PV: O2 Mystery Box by Bella
750 PV: O2 Blue Pouch with one pack of Take Out Menus
1,000 PV and one (1) New Designer: White O2 Jewelry Box
1,500 PV and one (1) New Designer: O2-Branded Bomber Jacket
Ethan & Sean Pierce
2,500+ PV* and two (2) New Designers: ALL the rewards from each level!
Sean & Aaron Bertin
*To earn all the rewards, the Owlette or BRO must have generated 2,500 or more PV and sponsored two New Designers or Owlette Teams who each generated 75 PV in their enrollment month.
Owlette Education Award Submissions Now Open
Contest period: January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020
- Must have been an Owlette/BRO for at least one year at the start of the contest period – January 1, 2020
- Must be in good standing, as determined by Origami Owl
- Must be a senior in high school and have not attended college at the start of the contest period
- Must be a “graduating Owlette/BRO” (will be graduating from high school in 2020)
- Attendance at the 2020 O2 Experience is not required for consideration, but strongly recommended, as there will be special on-stage recognition
Rules: Owlettes/BROs may enter the contest by submitting an essay with answers to the following questions, along with a photo, to Owlettes@OrigamiOwl.com.
- When did you join the Owlette Program? (month, day and year)
- Why should you be considered for the Owlette Education Award?
- What are your plans for the award if you are chosen?
- What have you learned from the Owlette Program both personally and professionally?
- How have you incorporated Origami Owl’s mission statement into your life?
Please also submit a photograph of yourself showcasing your involvement in the Owlette Program. You may also submit a video as part of your entry (optional).
Judging: The two Owlette Education Award recipients will be chosen by a panel of judges via an independent award committee outside of Origami Owl. The committee is looking for originality – so be creative! They will be judging on content, overall impact, demonstration of commitment to the Owlette Program and Origami Owl’s mission.
Parents or Legal Guardians: Please read the Owlette Education Award Contest Official Rules and sign the Affidavit of Parental Consent for your Owlette/BRO to be considered for the Owlette Education Award.
We’ll be opening up the submission period for our Owlette/BRO Force For Good Charms soon, so start thinking of ideas for Charms you can create that give back to an important cause. Stay tuned!