We love seeing so many of you incredible Designers walk across the stage every year at The O2 Experience for your much-deserved recognition for all your hard work the past year!
The earning period for some of the categories you can be recognized for at the 2019 O2 Experience are quickly approaching!
It’s also your last chance to nominate a deserving Designer for an O2 Culture Award.
2019 Convention Recognition Earning Period Ends May 31
The following categories end May 31 at 11:59 p.m. CT:
- Top Achievers in Each Rank
- Overall Top 3 in Personal Sales, Personal Sponsoring and Developing Team Leaders
- Everybody Matters Rewards + Recognition Program Earners
- $500k Milestone Achievement
- Million Dollar Milestone Achievement
- Culture Award Nominations
Here’s the 2019 O2 Experience Recognition flyer for all the categories and details you need to know if your goal is to be recognized on stage at the 2019 O2 Experience.
You can also find this flyer in the My O2 Connection app under Designer Resource PDFs and in your Back Office under Designer Resources > Designer Resource Library > Recognition.
O2 Culture Award Nominations Deadline is May 31
Know someone who exemplifies the heart of Origami Owl or is a Force For Good? Nominate them for an O2 Culture Award!
The award categories include:
- Love, Inspire, Motivate Award
- Force For Good Award
- Most Inspiring Owlette
- Most Inspiring Owlette Team
- Heart of O2 Award
You may nominate a Designer, or yourself, by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information by May 31, 2019:
- Award Category –please place this information in the subject line of your email
- Designer Name and ID
- Designer’s City and State
- Your Name
- Your Relationship to the Nominee
- Reason for Nominating (500 words or less)
Here’s the flyer with all the details, which is also available in your Back Office and My O2 Connection app.
2019 Convention Date and Location
2019 O2 Experience
July 25-27, 2019
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
The Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District and Hyatt Regency still have rooms left – but will go fast!
Get all the reservation details by going to OrigamiOwlEvents.com > 2019 Convention Registration > Book Your Hotel!
Stay tuned for the 2019 O2 Convention Agenda coming soon!
Recap of 2018 O2 Experience
Watch the recap of last year’s Convention below.