This is the BEST time to introduce others to Origami Owl® and tell them “come as you are!”
In fact, we want to welcome as many New Designers as possible to the Origami Owl community this month, so we’re hosting a special “Come As You Are” virtual event this Thursday, August 20 at 5 p.m. CT on the official Origami Owl Facebook page. It’s a simple way for you to invite those who could be interested while key speakers present the Origami Owl story, our mission, and how our community is making a difference in the lives of others.
Watch this video from Origami Owl Co-Founder Chrissy Weems, who will be hosting the event with Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert:
This event will be just under an hour long and will feature a few Origami Owl Designers sharing their stories, fun, engaging posts and even a giveaway at the end for your guests and Customers who interact with us to win a gift card for Origami Owl jewelry or even our Fall Statement Necklace! We’ll also have some special giveaways if you post your Living Locket stories in comments.
You can look forward to hearing from:
- Origami Owl Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert
- Origami Owl Co-Founder and CEO Chrissy Weems
- Field Vice President Heather Hall
- Senior Director Melissa Taylor
- Team Manager Amber Molano
- Young Entrepreneur and Executive Designer Elizabeth Hendrickson
Here’s how to join us and invite others:
- Click on the special “Come As You Are” public event added to the official Origami Owl Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/839678613233156
- Make sure you mark yourself as “Going” so you can get all the notifications.
- Copy and paste the event link into a text message or personal communication to someone on your “list” and invite them to join you for the live event!
We’ve added a new, shareable image to your My O2 Connection app under “O2 Business” so you have more to share in your VIP Facebook Group, too!
We can’t wait to see you, share more with your potential team members and have a great time together!
Come as you are – we’ll see you Thursday.