We’re making our 2018 Destination Disney Incentive Trip even more magical in March!
“Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.” – Walt Disney
Whether you’re reminiscing about your childhood and the first time you went to Walt Disney World with your family, or you’ve never been before and it’s always been a dream to go to the Most Magical Place on Earth®…we want to help make your dream a reality!
Earn DOUBLE Destination Points in March!
- Get DOUBLE Destination Disney Points for Personal Sales and Personal Sponsoring
- March 1 – 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CT ONLY.
- Share your success with #O2DestinationDisney
That Means, in March ONLY, You’ll Get…
2 Points = For every 500 Personal Volume (PV) you generate cumulatively.
4 Points = For every new Designer you personally sponsored (PS) who generates 750 PV cumulatively.
The Double Points go toward your Personal Volume and Personal Sponsoring Qualifying Points.
Here are Examples of How DOUBLE Destination Disney Points Work
- You generated 700 PV in February. You earned 1 Point in February and carried over 200 PV into March.
a. If you generate an additional 300 PV in March, for a cumulative total of 500 PV, your March Points will double to 2 Points!
b. If you generate an additional 950 PV in March, for a cumulative total of 1,150 PV, your March Points will double to 4 Points. Your leftover 150 PV will carry over into April.
- You sponsor a new Designer who joins in March.
a. If your new Designer generates 450 PV, they’ll earn 0 Points (since the minimum is 500 PV)
b. If your new Designer generates 750 PV, their March Points will double to 2 Points and they will carry over the remaining 250 PV into April.
- If your new personally sponsored Designer generates 300 PV in February, they earned 0 Points (since the minimum is 750 PV)
a. If your new personally sponsored Designer generates 500 PV in March, for a cumulative total of 800 PV, their March Points double to 4.
b. If your new personally sponsored Designer generates 449.99 PV in March, for a cumulative total of 749.99 PV, they’ll earn 0 Points (since the minimum is 750 PV)
c. If your new personally sponsored Designer generates 750 PV in March, their March Points double to 4 (since the minimum is 750 PV)
- Designers who enrolled in 2017 or prior are required to earn a minimum of 8 Points from PV and 8 Points from PS.
- Designers who enrolled in 2018 are required to earn a minimum of 8 Points from PV and 4 Points from PS.
- New Designers personally sponsored in January 2018 will count toward PS Points upon generating 750 PV cumulatively during the qualification period. PV earned by new, Personally Sponsored Designers during January 2018 will not count toward qualification.
Quick note: Your Destination Disney Points for March will reflect in your Destination Disney Tracker in your Back Office once the month has closed (around April 10).