Special Facebook Live event Thursday, January 9 at 5 p.m. CT
Giveaways. Stories. Something SO special.
We’re pulling together an inspirational virtual event on Thursday, January 9 at 5 p.m. CT that’s unlike any other, and we want YOU to attend.
Most importantly, we want you to reach out to anyone who’s ever been curious about what you do as an Origami Owl Designer and invite them to join you!
The Origami Owl Co-Founders Bella Weems-Lambert, Chrissy Weems, Tyson Basha and Shawn Maxwell will share from their hearts, plus, we have invited four, talented, inspiring Designers to share their stories.
- Former law enforcement personnel who struggled with loneliness and found community with Origami Owl.
- An entrepreneur who discovered deeper personal growth with Origami Owl.
- A mom of four who was able to retire herself from the workforce thanks to her efforts with Origami Owl.
- A mother-daughter team who are enjoying time together and personal growth thanks to the Origami Owl Owlettes Program.
Let our Founders and these Designers do the sharing for you – your focus will be to invite and follow up!
Here are two ways you can invite:
Share the new image added to your My O2 Connection app under “Promotions” and do the following:
Public Facebook Post:
#savethedate for an INCREDIBLE event all about Origami Owl – how it all started and from people who are loving it and making a difference. EVERYONE is welcome! It will be inspiring, heartfelt, uplifting and best of all – there will be GIVEAWAYS! AND…you can listen in from your home, with a glass of wine while in your comfiest clothes. Who’s interested in kicking off 2020 and being a part of something bigger?
Or, send a personal invite via Facebook Messenger, text message, a phone call or even a video!
“Hi (NAME)! I am SO excited to share something with you – you were one of the first people I thought of. This Thursday at 5 p.m. CT Origami Owl is hosting a virtual event. You can watch from your phone and it’ll be short and sweet! You can hear stories from other Designers who are making a difference and even win something in a giveaway! 😊 I know we’ve chatted about Origami Owl and you LOVE every piece of jewelry you’ve ever purchased from me. So trust me, you will want to listen in. I can’t wait to hear what you think! Here’s the link https://www.facebook.com/events/2676405222478901/ – make sure to hit “Going” to RSVP and never miss a notification.”
Create. Belong. Thrive. Facebook Event Details
When: Thursday, January 9 at 5 p.m. CT
Where: The Official Origami Owl Facebook Page Event “Create, Belong, Thrive”
Hosted By: The Origami Owl Co-Founders Bella Weems-Lambert, Chrissy Weems, Tyson Basha and Shawn Maxwell and four incredible Origami Owl Designers
What to Expect:
- There will be 6-7, separate Facebook Live video segments that will post in the Event, one per speaker/group. Each will be around five minutes. You may need to refresh your screen occasionally for best results.
- Be sure to RSVP “Going” to get notifications when someone goes live.
Reminders About How to Engage With Others in the Event
This is a PUBLIC event and we request that you keep in mind that the majority of those in this event were invited by another Designer.
- Do not post your business link or private message those who engage in the event.
- If someone asks how they can join as a Designer, you can encourage them to reach out to the Designer they know or point them to the “Find a Designer” page on OrigamiOwl.com or OrigamiOwl.ca. This is how our team will respond.
- Please be respectful of one another. We reserve the right to manage event comments and interactions that do not abide by the Golden Rule and our company’s Core Values.
We can’t wait to see you at our event this Thursday, January 9 at 5 p.m. CT!