The 2019 O2 Experience is a month away!
We repeat: Convention is ONE month away!
Last month, if you helped a team member register for Convention, we said we’d enter you both into a random drawing to receive a signed copy of Girl, Stop Apologizing from New York Times’ bestselling author and top motivational speaker Rachel Hollis – our Convention keynote speaker!
Now, it’s time to share the BIG winners!
Watch Origami Owl® Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert reveal the winners.
Congratulations to the following five, randomly-selected Designers, and their Mentors*, who will receive a signed copy of Rachel’s new book:
- Jessica Clark, Team Manager (Mentor: Tara Jagger)
- Susan Gordon, Executive Team Leader (Mentor: Jennifer Andracchi)
- Katherine Kilgrow, Designer (Mentor: Meganne Damon)
- Maria Ochoa, Designer (Mentor: Julissa Schuster)
- Yvette Suther, Senior Team Leader (Mentor: Theresa Woolworth)
*The Mentor must have also been registered for Convention in order to receive the signed book.
- amazing training and inspiration for your business (the value is huge!)
- a sneak peek of the Fall 2019 Collection (before anyone else!)
- a smile on your face from an amazing three days with fellow Designers and the Founders! (your O2 family!)
- new jewelry before anyone else – “Everybody Gets One!”
- your exclusive jewelry pieces from the exclusive convention presale – more details here
- So. Much. More!
If you’re already registered, start planning your trip to Savannah, Georgia, July 25-27, 2019!
If you’re not registered yet, you can now register for Convention all the way up until the event. Get all those details here.
We’ll see you in a little over a month in beautiful Savannah!