Available May 1 – 31, 2020
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go this May with an exclusive offer your Customers are going to love!
Watch as Origami Owl Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert shares our May Monthly Exclusives:
May Customer Exclusive: Leave a Little Sparkle Wherever You Go
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go and enjoy an extra-special treat featuring more than 1,300 genuine Swarovski Crystals! Just for the month of May, when you or your Customers spend over $50 USD | $65 CAD, you’ll get to choose an exclusive Swarovski® Wrap Bracelet for only $29 USD | $38 CAD, while supplies last*.
Here are the bracelets that will be available while supplies last:
|Crystal Vintage Rose Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6 1/2 – 8″ – SOLD OUT
|Crystal Pink Ombre Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6 1/2-8″ – SOLD OUT
|Crystal Dark Blue Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6 1/2 – 8″ -SOLD OUT
|Crystal Aqua Ombré Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6 1/2 – 8″
|Crystal Aqua Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6 1/2 – 8″
|Crystal Blush Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6 1/2 – 8″
Crystal Camo Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6 1/2 – 8″
|Crystal Jet Swarovski Living Locket Double Wrap Bracelet 6-8″ – SOLD OUT
|Crystal Red Swarovski Living Locket Double Wrap Bracelet 6-8″ – SOLD OUT
|Crystal Mint Swarovski Living Locket Double Wrap Bracelet 6-8″
Retail Value: Up to $78 USD | $98 CAD
Shareable Social Media Assets
We’ve added a May Monthly Exclusives flyer in the “PDFs” section of your app and four images to the “Monthly Exclusives” section of your app. Be sure to swipe down to refresh your mobile app!
Here are FAQs on this offer.
VIP Exclusive Shop: Share Stories. Shop. Earn Free Jewelry.
May VIPs can choose an exclusive look for FREE, or at a discount**, in the VIP Exclusive Shop, including our NEW! Petite Gold Black Enamel Heart Living Locket Set, plus three other beautiful looks you can’t get any other way!
The look includes a Petite Gold Twist Living Locket with a Sparkle Face, Mini Black Color-Plated Heart Charm, 16-19″ Gold and Black Enamel Heart Station Chain, Gold + Black Enamel Hearts Bangle and Gold + Black Enamel Hearts Stud Earrings.
Retail Value: $102 USD | $131 CAD
Retail Value: Up to $102 USD | $131 CAD
Shareable Social Media Assets
We’ve added a new image to the “Monthly Exclusives” section of your app. Be sure to swipe down to refresh your mobile app!
Give Back with Our Force For Good Shop
Continuing our mission to a Force For Good®, as a community, we want to do our part to bring joy, comfort and peace to those who need it the most.
Origami Owl® will give $.50 from every exclusive Plate purchased in the Force For Good Shop back to our Live Sparkly® fund to immediately bless individuals and families in need.
Retail Value: Up to $10 USD | $13 CAD
Get the details.
Come Together + Get an Upgrade For Free+
We want to come together as a community and help New Designers find the connections they need right now. That’s why anyone who starts their business in May can get our limited-time Come Together Kit for just $20 USD | $26 CAD! And, when they generate 100 PV or more by May 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT, they can receive a FREE upgrade to the Essentials Kit with key jewelry, Take Out Menus and more – a $350 USD | $440 CAD value!* Plus, we have something for our amazing Designers who joined before this month can earn – a Designer Exclusive look that you will love!
Learn more here.
*Available May 1-31, 2020. While supplies last. Substitutions may apply.
**Earn for free, or at a discount, with qualifying Jewelry Bar®. Looks in the VIP Exclusive Shop are available while supplies last. Substitutions may apply.
+ New Designer must achieve 100 PV by May 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT to receive an upgrade to the Essentials Kit for free, retail value of $350 USD | $440 CAD.
We LOVE seeing your feedback about the You Matter Rewards Program and all the amazing items you’ve already redeemed with your Points. From toys for your kids to luxury laptop sleeves, Charm Cases and O2 swag, your shopping sprees are absolutely delightful!
Remember, for every 1 PV you generate, you get 2 You Matter Rewards Point. Plus, we reward you with BONUS Points when you hit monthly PV milestones; when your New Designers generate PV and when you promote up! Here are more details on the program.
Whether you want immediate gratification to purchase a smaller item with your Points, or save up for something big like a refrigerator, iWatch or other pricier items. Go to YouMatterRewards.com to let your eyes do the shopping.
Take a peek at what some of you have already purchased with your Points:
Kathleen Leonard, Senior Team Leader
“This is my granddaughter, Athena. Today we received another toy from the You Matters Rewards Program! A Baby Shark puzzle!! 🦈Did you know your items from the You Matter Rewards Program ship FREE?! It is easy to redeem the points and you can choose from a variety of items. You can spend or save your points. I just love it. #origamiowl”
“So I’ve been bored at home like everyone. I decided to try out the new You Matter Rewards and see what things I could buy with my points and to learn how it works. There hasn’t been anything I have wanted, until I was looking at the toys for my kids. Well look at what they had, a Tony Stark Funko Pop!!! I was so excited! Tony Stark aka Iron Man is my hero 🤣🤣. The process was soooooo easy!! You just add to cart, fill in your address info and that’s it. I placed the order on Tuesday this week and got it today, only 3 days! Anyway, just wanted to share that with you all. I’m going to go smile at my new Funko friend since we are socially isolating over here.”
Melissa Pollard-Taylor, Senior Director
“I had my eye on this rose gold Kate Spade laptop sleeve from the moment I logged in to the site to check out all the rewards. I’ve been carrying around my laptop without one and I knew I needed to protect it. To be honest, I would never splurge on a designer product for myself so when I saw it, I said, ‘I’m earning that for myself!.’ I was surprised that I was able to do it within a month. Our points are so generous! As soon as my points were loaded in, I grabbed this beauty. It was such an easy check out process, it only took 5 minutes and I received my reward in a week! It’s so fun choosing my own incentives and working towards them.”
Redeem something? Show it to us! Post a picture of what you “purchased” with your You Matter Rewards Program Points and tag @OrigamiOwl and #YouMatterRewards.
We want to do our part to bring joy, comfort and peace to those who need it the most as part of our mission to be a Force For Good.
This month, we’ve added four, new custom-inscribed Plates that give back to our annual Live Sparkly campaign, which blesses the lives of families and individuals who need a little sparkle back in their lives! Origami Owl will give $.50 from every exclusive Plate purchased in the Force For Good Shop to our Live Sparkly® fund.
Here are the Plates (and other items!) that are now available in the shop under Shop > New + Now > Shop For a Cause > Live Sparkly :
- Recently Added! Large Black “Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart” Plate – PB9329 $10 USD | $13 CAD
- Recently Added! Medium Black “Let’s Move Mountains” Plate – PB9323 $8 USD | $10 CAD
- Recently Added! Medium Black “You Matter” Plate – PB9317 $8 USD | $10 CAD
- Recently Added! Medium Rose Gold “You Matter” Plate – PR9202 $8 USD | $10 CAD
- Silver Petite Twist Living Locket with Spring Multicolor Swarovski® Crystals – SP2327 $49 USD | $64 CAD
Plate Retail Value: Up to $10 USD | $13 CAD
Shareable Social Media Assets
We’ve added five images to the “Monthly Exclusives” section of your app. Be sure to swipe down to refresh your mobile app!
And, if you or your Customer has purchased an item from our Shop for a Cause that supports Live Sparkly to give back to those impacted by COVID-19, THANK YOU! Here’s a quick update about how those purchases have immediately helped families.
Here are more details in FAQs.
We’ve heard your questions and want to share that The O2 Experience is still on July 23 – 25, 2020 at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee!
We are staying closely connected to our event planning partners in Nashville and following the CDC’s current recommendations. At this time, we are planning to have this event in-person, however, if that changes due to ongoing issues with COVID-19, we will shift to a virtual event, which will be filled with the same inspiration, product launches, update on programs, training and of course, “Everybody Gets One” that you’re so used to.
Please note, as previously shared, tickets are non-refundable, but we are happy to ensure you get the value from your ticket that was paid.Ticket transfers are available for purchase made after February 23 until June 30, 2020. A payment plan option is now available until May 31, 2020. Final payments must be received by no later than July 1, 2020. In addition, we are THRILLED to share that we are extending our Early-Bird registration rate of just $225 USD | $292 CAD!
Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register and get more details. <<
Here are the Convention FAQs.
Convention Recognition – Hit Your Best Recognition Level by May 31 + Nominate Someone For Our O2 Culture Awards
Also, don’t forget – we will be recognizing many of you at The O2 Experience and our recognition time frame ends May 31, 2020.
Take a look at the criteria for recognition, and also be sure to nominate someone you know for a Culture Award – we want to recognize deserving Designers with The Heart of O2, Force For Good and other special awards. Here are the details for Convention recognition.
Here’s how to nominate someone for an O2 Culture Award.
Best Hotel Offer We’ve Ever Had – Tons of Benefits for Staying at the Omni Hotel!
Stay at the Omni – a four-star hotel, but available for YOU at a two-star price, and you’ll be able to saunter downstairs to join us for this incredible event!
PLUS, we’re doing things we’ve NEVER done before and making the offers sweeter to stay at the Omni.
Not only are you getting the BEST rate possible for these dates, (seriously, rooms at the Omni Nashville Hotel are over $500/night on Expedia/TripAdvisor/Orbitz/Hotwire/etc.!), but we’re throwing in free breakfast on Friday and Saturday morning, along with SO.MUCH.MORE.
Here are three more reasons to stay at the Omni:
- The safest part of downtown Nashville. This high-class hotel is in a safe corridor with impeccable service. While you may find cheaper hotels further away from downtown, it may not be as safe as this prime location.
- Reduce the commute & crazy traffic. Nashville is a BUSY metropolis. Don’t want to fight traffic with the rental car? Save money! Stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel and there’s no worrying about driving and paying new parking fees every day or for an Uber/Lyft. (More on parking costs at the Omni Nashville Hotel coming soon!).
- PRIZES!!!!!!! We want to be together as an O2 family, and that means we’re going to reward and give away so many prizes to those who stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel!
Designers registered at the Omni Nashville Hotel will be entered into a drawing to win*:
- One-time credit of $500 in merchandise credit (Value: $500)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville – specially designed by Chrissy (Value: Priceless!)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville (drawn from a list of New Designers) – specially designed by Bella. (Value: Incalculable!)
- 30 Designers selected for a private reception with the Founders where photos will be taken, framed and presented to the Designers as a post-event keepsake (Value: Immeasurable!)
- One-hour coaching session to be accomplished post event with Vanessa Ramos, or one of her team members via Zoom (Value: I Can’t Even Begin to Say!)
- Lunch with Tyson and Shawn for four (4) Designers (Value: Be Still My Beating Heart!)
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Ryman Auditorium
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Two (2) complimentary registrations (2 different winners) for 2021 Experience
- Additional drawings to be added as time goes on during Convention!
*PLEASE NOTE: These great benefits are exclusive only to those staying at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Names of all Designers staying in room must be listed on the rooming list to be included in the drawing.
Host Hotel Information
Omni Nashville Hotel
250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
- Single/Double rate is $225/night
- Triple rate is $245/night
- Quad rate is $255/night
> Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to book your hotel room after you register. <<
Read the FAQs for more details on the host hotel.
Medical bills. Funeral expenses. Rent. Utilities. Food.
Because of you, our Live Sparkly fund has already helped put a little bit of sparkle back into the lives of many families in need due to COVID-19. These are community members that YOU, our Designers, nominated. We are so thrilled to be able to help on your behalf – but we aren’t done yet!
Since March, we’ve been collecting the full profits from a few special items in the Shop for a Cause section of your online shop to go to our Live Sparkly fund to immediately bless those who are facing job loss, lost income, medical expenses and more due to COVID-19. Here’s how you can continue to help bless more families and individuals in need.
How You Can Support Our Live Sparkly Campaign to Help Those Impacted by COVID-19
Origami Owl is currently giving 100 percent of the profits from five, exclusive items to the Live Sparkly fund to immediately benefit families and individuals in need.
The “Anything is Possible” White Enamel Bar Bolo Bracelet is a back-from-the-vault, exclusive item that’s $19 USD | $25 CAD with 14.25 PV. Retail value is $34 USD | $44 CAD.
We also have four Plates giving back:
- Medium Silver “Thank You/We’re all in this together” Plate $8 USD | $ 10 CAD, PV 4, Retail Value $8 USD | $10 CAD – PS9204
- Medium Black “Thank You/We’re all in this together” Plate $8 USD | $ 10 CAD, PV 4, Retail Value $8 USD | $10 CAD – PB9201
- Large Silver “We stay here for you/Protected Hands” Plate $10 USD | $13 CAD, PV 5, Retail Value $10 USD | $13 CAD – PS9350
- Large Black “We stay here for you/Protected Hands” Plate $10 USD | $13 CAD, PV 5, Retail Value $10 USD | $13 CAD – PB9336
To share these items, simple go to Shop > New+Now > Shop for a Cause.
How to Nominate a Community Member
If you know of a Customer or community member in need of a little sparkle in their life to help make it through these tough times, please submit their name and info to LiveSparkly.com/COVID19. We will be collecting nominations and doing what we can to support these individuals with the funds provided by this special give back opportunity.
Please note, this is your opportunity to bless a Customer or someone in your community – this could be for food, gas money, rent, mortgage, medicine and key life essentials. These nominations are to benefit Customers and local community members ONLY and should be nominated by Designers. Here are FAQs.
Have more than one Customer or local community member who you’d like to nominate? Please feel free to share your Customer or community members’ stories with us and we will see if we can help.
Let’s be a Force For Good and give some deserving community members the sparkle back into their lives that they need. Go to LiveSparkly.com/COVID19 to nominate a Customer or local community member.
Here are FAQs on this special campaign.
We loved seeing you spread kindness in April, so we are extending our Young Entrepreneurs incentive through May!
This Young Entrepreneurs Program incentive is all about helping others by having a fundraiser for someone who’s in need, or a business/organization in your community. Or, both!
Earners will get an O2 Mystery Box full of items hand-selected by Origami Owl® Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert!
Here’s how you can earn the incentive:
1. Identify a person, business, or organization you would like to help. Write down who/what business/organization you have chosen to help and brainstorm fundraising ideas.
2. Watch Senior Director of Field Operations & Training Dawn Campbell’s “Fundraising Basics” in the O2 Virtual Academy Facebook group. Get more tips here.
If you’re not part of the O2 Virtual Academy Facebook group, please join right away. There is so helpful information and learning in this group.
Scroll down to Dawn’s “Fundraising Basics” training and you’ll find all the shareable assets you’ll need to have a successful fundraiser.
3. After you’ve watched Dawn’s training, you can now start to create your plan of action, using the ideas you brainstormed. You can have one or two fundraisers – however you choose to do it!
4. Reach out to everyone you know and ask them to support your fundraiser! Don’t forget to share your goal with them. Also share, with great confidence, that you are a Young Entrepreneur. Tell them your “Why,” share our mission statement, tell them how you can make a difference together and ask them to help you reach your goal.
5. Shine bright and BELIEVE you can do it! You have a tremendous opportunity to make a big impact with your business – YOU are your most valuable asset!
Please send the following details to Owlettes@origamiowl.com by June 1:
- Tell us about your fundraiser(s) and who you helped. Please share the impact the fundraiser made on both you and the recipient(s). Don’t forget to include how much money you raised.
- Include your Jewelry Bar® ID(s) for the fundraiser(s).
- Include Order Numbers that are relevant to your fundraiser(s).