Our virtual “Stronger Together” The O2 Experience event is coming July 24-25, 2020 and we are so excited to share all the new announcements, reveals, training and more!
We launched our new registration in June so if you haven’t secured your ticket yet, now is the time to register!
Here are new details about what to expect for The O2 Experience:
- Get a Premier Ticket for The O2 Experience. Premier Tickets are available in limited supply and include a package of so many perks, including a Convention-exclusive necklace, Fall Exclusive Charms, baseball hat with the event theme “Stronger Together” and more. Get the ticket details and more details about registration here.
- Use Your You Matter Rewards Points to Purchase a Basic Ticket. Now available until July 20, you can redeem 4,900 You Matter Rewards Points to secure a Basic Ticket to watch the virtual O2 Experience live. Simply log in at O2YouMatterRewards, select the Basic Ticket for The O2 Experience for 4,900 and redeem in cart. Please note, once you redeem your Points, you’ll receive an email confirming your purchase. You will get another confirmation email from our Events Team with further details in 7 to 10 business days.
- Check Out the Agenda. Get your schedule set and take a look at our first agenda of when you should plan to tune in to watch the event live on our state-of-the-art, online platform. Here’s the agenda, also available on OrigamiOwlEvents.com. We’ve also added the Young Entrepreneur Virtual Connection agenda here.
- Workshops + Speakers Announced. We’ll have 13 exciting virtual workshops to choose from, with tracks focused on Designers, Leaders and Young Entrepreneurs. The Zoom workshops will happen on Friday, July 24 from Noon – 1 p.m. CT, 1:15 p.m. CT – 2:15 p.m. CT, and 2:30 p.m. CT – 3:30 p.m. CT. Take a look at the workshops, speakers and details here, also available on OrigamiOwlEvents.com.
Registration is now OPEN for our first-ever virtual “Stronger Together” The O2 Experience annual convention July 24-25, 2020!
We’re thrilled to share two different ticket options to ensure as many Designers as possible can join us for all the exciting announcements, reveals and training.
Watch Origami Owl Co-Founder Chrissy Weems’ Facebook Live here.
To register, simply go to OrigamiOwlEvents.com or select the link below for your country:
Basic Ticket – $49 USD / $59 CAD*
Includes access to live virtual event content and workshops on a state-of-the-art virtual event platform.
*Note, you can use You Matter Rewards Points to purchase this ticket tier for 4,900 Points. Must be redeemed by July 20.
Premier Ticket – $99 USD / $129 CAD – LIMITED SUPPLY!
Includes access to live virtual event content on a state-of-the-art virtual event platform, workshops and a Premier Pack that includes:
- Exclusive baseball hat with event theme “Stronger Together”
- Convention exclusive necklace (arrives post-event)
- Assortment of new Fall Exclusive Charms
- Special gift from Swarovski®
- Special invitation to “Happy Hour” event with the Swarovski Team
- Special Q&A session with the O2 Co-Founders
- Willing Beauty® Gift
And, the first 500 Young Entrepreneurs who register for a Premier Ticket will ALSO receive an extra, special DIY Swarovski gift. You’ll notice a place to include your name, email and age during registration.Young Entrepreneurs need to register to be part of a virtual meet up during the O2 Experience event.
Please Note: If you wish to register for the Premier Ticket and receive the Premier Pack prior to the event, you must register between June 18 – July 10. If you register for the Premier Ticket after July 11, you’ll have access to the upgraded events, but your Premier Pack will arrive after the event concludes.
Also, this event will be LIVE from The Nest and there will not be a replay. Please purchase a ticket only if you intend to watch it live, just as if you were at the event!
Stay tuned to OrigamiOwlEvents.com for the agenda and more details.
We can’t wait for you to join us for this incredible event!
The O2 Experience virtual event is coming July 24-25, 2020 and our annual convention is going to be full of exciting announcements and FUN!
Watch as Origami Owl Co-Founder Chrissy Weems shares more details about the event and registration:
The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” Virtual Event
Date: July 24-25, 2020
Registration Begins: Thursday, June 18 at Noon CT on OrigamiOwlEvents.com. We will also send an email to all Designers.
Basic Ticket – $49 USD / $59 CAD
Premier Ticket – $99 USD / $129 CAD
*Limited quantity of Premier tickets available.
More details to come on what’s included with each ticket!
O2 Experience Refunds Processing Today
If you previously registered for The O2 Experience, you should have received an email notifying you that your registration will be refunded to your PayQuicker account today as a separate transaction.
Stay tuned for more details!
You’ve been working hard and it’s paying off as your sloth climbs the tracker tree!
As you may have watched, Origami Owl® Co-Founder Tyson Basha shared on March 23 that, in light of recent events with COVID-19, we’re extending the qualification period of our O2 Adventure 2020: Costa Rica incentive trip through April 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
He also shared that we’ll be postponing the trip, moving the trip date from June of this year to early 2021 instead. We are still working on specific dates with our host hotel, and we will notify you as soon as we finalize details.
So That Means More Time!
Yes! That means more time to save for your trip (excursions and extra fun in the jungle!), and more time to qualify for the trip.
If you’ve already earned the trip – Congratulations! Here’s whooo’s earned a spot on the trip as of February 29, 2020.
If you haven’t earned the trip yet, but you’re on track – You now have one MORE month to qualify!
If you were close in March, now’s the time to finish the earning period strong. Here are 4 tips we shared last month.
Back Office Tracker Update
Please note, due to the unexpected extension of the incentive period, our IT Team is working to add more time to the O2 Adventure 2020: Costa Rica tracker in your Back Office. The tracker should be updated soon. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Our goal is to keep you safe, healthy and help you have an amazing time on this hard-earned incentive trip. We can’t wait to see you in Costa Rica early next year!
May 2020 Please note, The O2 Experience will no longer be held in-person. More details here.
The 2020 O2 Experience – Nashville, TN – July 23-25, 2020
Training. Inspiration. Fun. “Everybody Gets One!” The biggest reveals and announcements.
If you’ve never been to The O2 Experience, now is the time to grab your ticket and plan your trip because you do not want to miss out!
The 2020 O2 Experience arrives in Nashville, Tennessee, July 23-25, 2020 at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
Take advantage of the Early Bird ticket registration rate of just $225 USD | $292 CAD now until March 31 at 11:59 p.m. CT. It will only go up from here!
Note: Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket transfers are available for purchase made after February 23 until June 30, 2020. A payment plan option is now available until May 31, 2020. Final payments must be received by no later than July 1, 2020.
Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register and get more details. <<
Here are the Convention FAQs.
Best Hotel Offer We’ve Ever Had – Tons of Benefits for Staying at the Omni Hotel!
Stay at the Omni – a four-star hotel, but available for YOU at a two-star price, and you’ll be able to saunter downstairs to join us for this incredible event!
PLUS, we’re doing things we’ve NEVER done before and making the offers sweeter to stay at the Omni.
Not only are you getting the BEST rate possible for these dates, (seriously, rooms at the Omni Nashville Hotel are over $500/night on Expedia/TripAdvisor/Orbitz/Hotwire/etc.!), but we’re throwing in free breakfast on Friday and Saturday morning, along with SO.MUCH.MORE.
Here are three more reasons to stay at the Omni:
- The safest part of downtown Nashville. This high-class hotel is in a safe corridor with impeccable service. While you may find cheaper hotels further away from downtown, it may not be as safe as this prime location.
- Reduce the commute & crazy traffic. Nashville is a BUSY metropolis. Don’t want to fight traffic with the rental car? Save money! Stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel and there’s no worrying about driving and paying new parking fees every day or for an Uber/Lyft. (More on parking costs at the Omni Nashville Hotel coming soon!).
- PRIZES!!!!!!! We want to be together as an O2 family, and that means we’re going to reward and give away so many prizes to those who stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel!
Designers registered at the Omni Nashville Hotel will be entered into a drawing to win*:
- One-time credit of $500 in merchandise credit (Value: $500)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville – specially designed by Chrissy (Value: Priceless!)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville (drawn from a list of New Designers) – specially designed by Bella. (Value: Incalculable!)
- 30 Designers selected for a private reception with the Founders where photos will be taken, framed and presented to the Designers as a post-event keepsake (Value: Immeasurable!)
- One-hour coaching session to be accomplished post event with Vanessa Ramos, or one of her team members via Zoom (Value: I Can’t Even Begin to Say!)
- Lunch with Tyson and Shawn for four (4) Designers (Value: Be Still My Beating Heart!)
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Ryman Auditorium
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Two (2) complimentary registrations (2 different winners) for 2021 Experience
- Additional drawings to be added as time goes on during Convention!
*PLEASE NOTE: These great benefits are exclusive only to those staying at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Names of all Designers staying in room must be listed on the rooming list to be included in the drawing.
Host Hotel Information
Omni Nashville Hotel
250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
- Single/Double rate is $225/night
- Triple rate is $245/night
- Quad rate is $255/night
> Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to book your hotel room after you register. <<
Read the FAQs for more details on the host hotel.
U.S. Convention Registration Schedule + Details
Canada Convention Registration Schedule + Details
How to Get Recognized at the 2020 O2 Experience
Want to get recognized on-stage at the 2020 O2 Experience? Here’s the flyer with all the details.
Share That You’re Going to Convention!
Joining us in Nashville? Share the news with your team and community on social media with our, “I’m Going to O2 Experience in Nashville!” social media image in your My O2 Connection app under Social Media Images > O2 Experience.
We can’t wait for you to join us July 23-25, 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee!
Update as of 03.23.2020: In light of recent events with COVID-19, we are extending the qualification period for our O2 Adventure 2020: Costa Rica through April 30, 2020. We will also be postponing and rescheduling the trip to early 2021. Watch the Facebook Live for all of the details: https://www.facebook.com/tyson.basha/videos/3161261200571966/
Final month to qualify for the O2 Adventure 2020: Costa Rica Incentive Trip
Rain forests. Beaches. Wildlife. Relaxation. Camaraderie. Fun.
Are you ready to continue our ripple effect of kindness by giving back to others during a Force For Good® project in the community while in Costa Rica?
This is the final month to earn as many Adventure Points as you can with your O2 business so you can score a trip for one or for two to Costa Rica as part of our O2 Adventure 2020 incentive trip!
Origami Owl® Designers who generate 23,000 Adventure Points or 31,000 Adventure Points between August 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 will earn either a trip for one or a trip for two PLUS CASH to use toward travel to vacation in style at the all-inclusive Dreams Las Mareas Resort & Spa, June 11-15, 2020.
The Dreams Las Mareas Resort & Spa is located on a private beach in El Jobo along the northern Pacific coast of Guanacaste. Only 50 miles away from the Liberia (LIR) Costa Rica Airport (where we recommend earners fly into), the amenities at the Dreams Las Mareas Resort & Spa are endless. From limitless access to gourmet food, unlimited drinks, endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment, it truly is Unlimited-Luxury®! Plus, you’re only minutes away from Santa Rosa and Guanacaste National Parks!
Check out the latest earners as January 31, 2020.
If you’re on track to earning a Trip for 1 or Trip for 2, here are four ways you can finish the earning period strong and secure your spot on a trip of a lifetime!
- New Collections – You have SO much NEW to share! From our NEW! pieces in our 2020 Take Out Menu to Spring Exclusives and now our Easter Collection (coming March 3) – the options are endless. Start sharing your favorites!
- Fill Your Calendar with Bookings – Talk to past VIPs (Hostesses), friends, family and new connections. Take #IStandForHumanConnection to a whole new level. Bring people together and share all of our collections and excitement.
- Host Your Own Party! – Keep it simple and have fun! Check out the “New Designer Training” section in your Back Office under “Jewelry Bars” for tips.
- Sponsor – Saved the best for last! You get 1.5 Adventure Points for every 1 PV your New Designer generates. Encourage all your New Designers to follow your pace in booking and hosting!
Here are four more tips we shared last month.
Read the FAQs for trip qualifications and more.