We are so excited for our first-ever virtual The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” 2020 coming this Friday, July 24 and Saturday, July 25, 2020!
This epic event is going to include a few HUGE announcements, inspiration, recognition, training from our leaders and so much more. Plus, if you want to see the full reveal of the Fall Exclusives Collection before it launches on August 4, you need to be watching!
Don’t have a ticket yet? You have until Friday, July 24 at Noon CT to grab one. Register on OrigamiOwlEvents.com here.
Here’s how you can get convention updates:
1.) Turn On Notifications for the O2 Designers News From the Nest Facebook Group. Be sure to turn your notifications on by clicking on the “Notifications” button at the top of the group’s page. This will alert you to any posts we share. You never know when one of the Origami Owl Co-Founders might go live!
2.) Check OrigamiOwlNews.com. Starting on Friday, July 24, we’ll be publishing important news and updates covering this year’s important announcements. Stay tuned there to share info on your team Facebook group whether they’re attending the event or not. All new content will post by 7 p.m. CT.
3.) Turn On Push Notifications in Your My O2 Connection App. We just added a new feature to your mobile My O2 Connection app and it’s called “Announcements.” We’ll share our biggest reveals through a push notification that will alert you directly on your mobile device – talk about convenient! To turn on your app notifications, click on your profile picture in the top left corner of your app, select “Settings” and then “Notifications.” Make sure “Push Notifications” are turned on.
4.) Watch for the Convention Recap Email. There will be SO many exciting announcements at The O2 Experience and we want to give you a tool to see it all in one place. We’ll be sending a special edition “Convention Recap” email with all the details on Monday, July 27 at Noon CT.
It’s “go time” for The O2 Experience and we can’t WAIT to fill you in on everything we’ve been working on.
We are so excited for our first-ever virtual The O2 Experience convention July 24-25, 2020 and we want all of our Young Entrepreneurs to join us!
We’ve noticed some confusion about registration – how to do it and what’s included – for our Young Entrepreneurs, so we want to clarify.
Today, July 10 is the deadline to register and receive the gifts for Young Entrepreneurs at any ticket type, so it’s important to get your ticket or update your registration TODAY.
If You’ve Already Registered
If you have registered and need to correct or add to your registration, please see below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: If a Young Entrepreneur is NOT registered for The O2 Experience, they will NOT receive their Swarovski DIY kit that is needed for the Young Entrepreneur workshop hosted by Swarovski, and the exclusive Young Entrepreneur gift that we give annually. Owlettes & BROs must be registered separately to receive all the convention goodies.
What You Get With Each Ticket Type
• PREMIER REGISTRATION ($99 USD) – Young Entrepreneurs will get ALL the amazing goodies that are included with this package, PLUS, TWO Swarovski DIY kits (one for each workshop offered with Christina Lovejoy from Swarovski®), plus the annual convention gift we give to Owlettes & BROs. (This is the BEST deal because for $50 more, they get all the exclusives and product listed for this package, plus two additional Swarovski kits (the two kits are different so they can attend both Swarovski workshops, plus the Young Entrepreneur exclusive annual gift).
• BASIC REGISTRATION ($49 USD) – Young Entrepreneurs will get ONE Swarovski DIY kit for their workshop with Christina Lovejoy from Swarovski. Plus, they will get their annual convention gift that is only for Owlettes & BROs. Please note that the annual convention gift will be shipped separately AFTER convention. If you register by July 10, you are guaranteed your DIY kit will arrive on time for the virtual workshop.
How to Register or Update Your Registration
To Designer/Main Account Holder:
• If you are registered for Convention and did not add your Young Entrepreneur, please note that they will not be able to attend the special Young Entrepreneur workshops and are also missing out on some amazing perks!
• To add your Young Entrepreneur to your registration please go to
https://web.cvent.com/event/4966ed95-6d78-4f96-88c3-b55a37a39380/summary?rp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000# and click on the Already Registered link which is located at the bottom of the page. You will need your confirmation number and email address.
To Young Entrepreneurs:
• If you have registered for convention, but your mentor is not attending, please email us at Events@origamiowl.com. We would like to make sure we have you correctly identified as a Young Entrepreneur so that you receive the correct package with the special Swarovski perk. We ask that you contact us by close of business on Monday, July 20, 2020 to adjust it and ensure you get the package(s) in time.
We look forward to seeing you at our O2 Experience “Stronger Together” 2020 event in just a few weeks! For more details on The O2 Experience, visit OrigamOwlEvents.com.
Join us for the Virtual The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” 2020 July 24-25, 2020
The O2 Experience is just a few weeks away and you don’t want to miss out!
Watch Origami Owl Co-Founder and CEO Chrissy Weems’ Facebook Live from the Origami Owl Designer News from the Nest Facebook Group for some exciting surprises:
What’s New for The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” 2020
- Final Day to Get a Premier Ticket and Receive the Premier Packet Prior to Convention. Friday, July 10 is the final day for you to register for a Premier Ticket and receive your Premier Packet in time for Convention! This packet includes Fall Exclusive Collection jewelry, items for special events available only to our Premier Ticket attendees and so much more. Go to OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register today! Get more ticket details here.
- Get Ready to Party Saturday, July 25. That’s right! Ain’t no party like an O2 party and you’re invited for a fun, themed party to celebrate The O2 Experience! Toward the end of the day on July 25, we’ll be hosting a virtual O2 party that’s all about “coastal vacay!” Wear a tropical shirt, beachwear or whatever makes you dream about the beach and the waves. We’ll have some *extra* special rewards for those who go all-in and dress up.
- Giveaways Galore Added. We can’t wait to randomly gift-away O2 jewelry and swag throughout The O2 Experience, so make sure you’re watching The O2 Experience live for a chance to get free Origami Owl jewelry.
- Closed Captioning Available. To support our Designers with hearing loss, we’re pleased to be able to offer closed captioning during all general sessions and workshops!
- Early Preview of Virtual Event Platform Coming Next Week. We know you’re anxious to see our state-of-the-art, virtual platform where we’ll be watching The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” convention, and we’re thrilled to share you’ll get to peek at it next week! Those who register will receive an email next week with the details, so stay tuned!
Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register for the event and get the latest news.
Our virtual “Stronger Together” The O2 Experience event is coming July 24-25, 2020 and we are so excited to share all the new announcements, reveals, training and more!
We launched our new registration in June so if you haven’t secured your ticket yet, now is the time to register!
Here are new details about what to expect for The O2 Experience:
- Get a Premier Ticket for The O2 Experience. Premier Tickets are available in limited supply and include a package of so many perks, including a Convention-exclusive necklace, Fall Exclusive Charms, baseball hat with the event theme “Stronger Together” and more. Get the ticket details and more details about registration here.
- Use Your You Matter Rewards Points to Purchase a Basic Ticket. Now available until July 20, you can redeem 4,900 You Matter Rewards Points to secure a Basic Ticket to watch the virtual O2 Experience live. Simply log in at O2YouMatterRewards, select the Basic Ticket for The O2 Experience for 4,900 and redeem in cart. Please note, once you redeem your Points, you’ll receive an email confirming your purchase. You will get another confirmation email from our Events Team with further details in 7 to 10 business days.
- Check Out the Agenda. Get your schedule set and take a look at our first agenda of when you should plan to tune in to watch the event live on our state-of-the-art, online platform. Here’s the agenda, also available on OrigamiOwlEvents.com. We’ve also added the Young Entrepreneur Virtual Connection agenda here.
- Workshops + Speakers Announced. We’ll have 13 exciting virtual workshops to choose from, with tracks focused on Designers, Leaders and Young Entrepreneurs. The Zoom workshops will happen on Friday, July 24 from Noon – 1 p.m. CT, 1:15 p.m. CT – 2:15 p.m. CT, and 2:30 p.m. CT – 3:30 p.m. CT. Take a look at the workshops, speakers and details here, also available on OrigamiOwlEvents.com.
Registration is now OPEN for our first-ever virtual “Stronger Together” The O2 Experience annual convention July 24-25, 2020!
We’re thrilled to share two different ticket options to ensure as many Designers as possible can join us for all the exciting announcements, reveals and training.
Watch Origami Owl Co-Founder Chrissy Weems’ Facebook Live here.
To register, simply go to OrigamiOwlEvents.com or select the link below for your country:
Basic Ticket – $49 USD / $59 CAD*
Includes access to live virtual event content and workshops on a state-of-the-art virtual event platform.
*Note, you can use You Matter Rewards Points to purchase this ticket tier for 4,900 Points. Must be redeemed by July 20.
Premier Ticket – $99 USD / $129 CAD – LIMITED SUPPLY!
Includes access to live virtual event content on a state-of-the-art virtual event platform, workshops and a Premier Pack that includes:
- Exclusive baseball hat with event theme “Stronger Together”
- Convention exclusive necklace (arrives post-event)
- Assortment of new Fall Exclusive Charms
- Special gift from Swarovski®
- Special invitation to “Happy Hour” event with the Swarovski Team
- Special Q&A session with the O2 Co-Founders
- Willing Beauty® Gift
And, the first 500 Young Entrepreneurs who register for a Premier Ticket will ALSO receive an extra, special DIY Swarovski gift. You’ll notice a place to include your name, email and age during registration.Young Entrepreneurs need to register to be part of a virtual meet up during the O2 Experience event.
Please Note: If you wish to register for the Premier Ticket and receive the Premier Pack prior to the event, you must register between June 18 – July 10. If you register for the Premier Ticket after July 11, you’ll have access to the upgraded events, but your Premier Pack will arrive after the event concludes.
Also, this event will be LIVE from The Nest and there will not be a replay. Please purchase a ticket only if you intend to watch it live, just as if you were at the event!
Stay tuned to OrigamiOwlEvents.com for the agenda and more details.
We can’t wait for you to join us for this incredible event!
The O2 Experience virtual event is coming July 24-25, 2020 and our annual convention is going to be full of exciting announcements and FUN!
Watch as Origami Owl Co-Founder Chrissy Weems shares more details about the event and registration:
The O2 Experience “Stronger Together” Virtual Event
Date: July 24-25, 2020
Registration Begins: Thursday, June 18 at Noon CT on OrigamiOwlEvents.com. We will also send an email to all Designers.
Basic Ticket – $49 USD / $59 CAD
Premier Ticket – $99 USD / $129 CAD
*Limited quantity of Premier tickets available.
More details to come on what’s included with each ticket!
O2 Experience Refunds Processing Today
If you previously registered for The O2 Experience, you should have received an email notifying you that your registration will be refunded to your PayQuicker account today as a separate transaction.
Stay tuned for more details!