Congratulations to our OWL-mazing Designers on their incredible achievements in February! From rank advancements, top achievers, myO2 rewards earners and more, we’re thrilled to recognize you for all your hard work!
Watch as Origami Owl Co-Founders Shawn Maxwell and Tyson Basha recognize YOU for your OWL-mazing achievements in February and play St. Patrick’s Day trivia with Nest team members!
- Started O2 Journey: December 2019 – In February, Aida quadruple promoted from Designer to Senior Team Leader, generated 697 PV and sponsored two New Designers who both generated 100 PV!
- Home State: Florida
- O2 Business: Works her business part time. By day is an RN. By night is a Designer. “Origami Owl is always with me on my cell phone, lanyard and the Necklace or Locket I’m wearing for the day.”
“My goals change from week to week,” shares Aida. “My first month, I concentrated on getting one new VIP member a day. Month two, I decided to do at least one party and one event, and both went well! This month, I am focusing on trying to find a new way to find new Customers and decided to try a bridal avenue. I am reaching out to wedding planners, photographers and florists to see if they could mention my flyers to their brides. I also decided to do two parties this month and continue to get more VIPs. I also have the best Mentor, Senior Team Manager Tatiana Quattrone Lessa, who is constantly teaching and helping me.”
Tips for Success
“Get out there and talk to the person next to you at your local grocery store, pharmacy, hair salon, etc.,” says Aida. “Carry pictures in your purse, and Take Out Menus and Lookbooks in your car, because you never know when that conversation will yield a sale. Find humor and make someone laugh. The minute someone laughs with you is the minute you made a new friend. I always say I have never met a stranger I didn’t like and I don’t believe in strangers – just friends I haven’t me yet! Just love what you do; never force a sale. I tell my friends I only want you to buy if you really love it. I will love you either way. Lastly, never be scared of failure; failure teaches you what doesn’t work, so that one day it will.”
Whooo Promoted Up in February
Senior Designer: 46
Executive Designer: 12
Team Leader: 3
Senior Team Leader: 2
February Top Achievers + Rank Advancers
Top 3 in Personal Sales
- Colleen Evans, Senior Team Leader – 4,402 PV
- Karla + Sara Hemingway, Senior Team Leader – 3,813 PV
- Nova Goforth, Executive Team Leader – 3,117 PV
Top 3 in Personal Sponsoring*
- Courtney Butler, Senior Director – 3 Personally Sponsored Designers – 1,519 PV
- Mamie Miller, Director – 3 Personally Sponsored Designers – 1,020 PV
- Denise + Katelynn Caldera, Executive Team Leader – 3 Personally Sponsored Designers – 257 PV
Top 3 in Developing Team Leaders
- Breanna Johnson, Senior Director – 1 Team Leader – 2,516 PV
- Tatiana Quattrone Lessa, Senior Team Manager – 1 Team Leader – 1,171 PV
- Christina Reyes, Executive Team Leader – 1 Team Leader – 501 PV
*Please note, these Personally Sponsored Designers were Active and earned at least 75 PV or more in February. Annies are not counted toward this number. An Annie is an Independent Designer who enrolls without a Sponsor or Mentor.
Ready, Set, SOAR!
Congratulations to these 196 OWL-mazing New Designers who generated 250 PV or more, personally sponsored a new team member or promoted up to Team Leader during their Ready, Set, SOAR! qualification period!
You Matter Rewards Program
- 100 PV = 500 pts = 3,077 Designers
- 250 PV = 1,000 pts = 1,333 Designers
- 500 PV = 1,500 pts = 419 Designers
- 750 PV = 2,000 pts = 109 Designers
- 1,000 PV = 2,500 pts = 87 Designers
- 1,500 PV = 3,000 pts = 30 Designers
- 2,500 PV+ = 3,500 pts = 16 Designers
Note: The above numbers for You Matter Rewards are correct for each level. The numbers read in the video for 1,000 PV and 1,500 PV were incorrect.