Congratulations to our OWL-mazing Designers on their incredible achievements in December! From rank advancements, top achievers, myO2 rewards earners and more, we’re thrilled to recognize you for all your hard work!
Watch as Origami Owl Co-Founders Shawn Maxwell and Tyson Basha recognize YOU for your OWL-mazing achievements in December and share their favorite video clips from 2019!
- Started O2 Journey: August 2019 – quadruple promoted from Designer to Senior Team Leader in December!
- Home State: Virginia
- O2 Business: Works her business part-time while she home-schools her oldest daughter. During the summer, Stephanie is also an assistant dance instructor.
“I joined in August, but didn’t officially launch my O2 business, or become active, until the end of October, so November was my first month as an Active Designer. As I began to learn and grow in my O2 journey, I started to realize more and more that I wanted to share this amazing world with others. So that was my initial goal: to share. As I began to share, it became a natural process to sponsor other Designers by sharing how much of a blessing O2 has been for me, and especially how helpful it could be for others during the holidays. My strategy was just to share with others how much money they could save as a Designer during Christmas and how easily they could earn extra income during the holidays. I found that being honest and candid about Origami Owl, and all the benefits of this company, just seemed to resonate with people.”
Tips for Success
“Any time you know someone is going to place an order, talk to them about joining. No matter the amount of the order. Especially for those spending at least $49. When you outline how much they will spend and how much they can save, giving specific amounts and totals, people can’t help but take advantage of such an amazing opportunity. My desire is to always help my Customers save as much as possible and that’s how I present it to them.”
Whooo Promoted Up in December
Senior Designer: 22
Executive Designer: 11
Team Leader: 7
Senior Team Leader: 6
Executive Team Leader: 1
December Top Achievers + Rank Advancers
Top 3 in Personal Sales
- Nova Goforth, Executive Team Leader – 8,847 PV
- Linda Peterson, Senior Team Leader – 6,286 PV
- Monique Jurado, Designer – 4,919 PV
Top 3 in Personal Sponsoring*
- Tami + Perry Bell Nickerson, Team Leader – 4 Personally Sponsored Designers – 397 PV
- Betty Johnson, Team Leader – 3 Personally Sponsored Designers – 318 PV
- Kate McKenzie, Senior Director – 2 Personally Sponsored Designers – 3,900 PV
Top 3 in Developing Team Leaders
- Heidi Fleming, Executive Field Vice President – 2 Team Leaders – 901 PV
- Courtney Butler, Senior Director – 1 Team Leader – 2,527 PV
- Beverly Marshall, Executive Team Manager – 1 Team Leader – 1,980 PV
December MyO2 Reward Earners**
- Ready, Set, SOAR! – 230
- Charm of the Month Club – 6,043
- Storybuilders – 1,772
- Dreambuilders – 1,116
- Businessbuilders – 118
- Successbuilders – 50
*Please note, these Personally Sponsored Designers were Active and earned at least 75 PV or more in December. Annies are not counted toward this number. An Annie is an Independent Designer who enrolls without a Sponsor or Mentor.
**These numbers are cumulative and include all the levels each Designer earned.
You can also find the Hoot recognition rank advancements, top achievers and Ready, Set, SOAR! earners in your Back Office O2 Training Academy under Incentives + Recognition > Hoot Recognition.