Available April 1-30, 2020
Pay It Forward: Buy One, Gift One.
Help lift others up and “pay it forward” with kindness during Pay It Forward month with our April Customer Exclusive.
Watch Origami Owl Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert reveal this month’s exclusive offers:
When you or your Customers purchase our exclusive Silver “Pay It Forward” CZ Arrow Bolo Bracelet for only $34 USD | $44 CAD, you can get a second Bolo Bracelet from our Empowerment Collection for only $10 USD | $13 CAD to “pay it forward” to someone else and gift an encouraging bracelet, while promotional supplies last.
And, for this month only, we’ve added three exclusive, back-from-the-vault options that you can gift:
- Rose Gold and White Crystal Heart “Follow Your Heart” Bolo Bracelet
- Silver “Best” Mom CZ Bolo Bracelet
- Rose Gold “I am Loved” CZ Script Bolo Bracelet
Note: This promotion is not eligible for Jewelry Bart® guest orders; however, orders placed on your online shop can be attached to a Jewelry Bar at checkout.
Retail Value: $34 USD | $44 CAD
Read the FAQs for more details.
Live Sparkly Force For Good Shop
We’ve added three beautiful, meaningful Living Locket® Sets to our Live Sparkly® Force For Good® Shop. With every purchase of one of these Locket Sets, Origami Owl will give back $1 to our annual Live Sparkly “Share the Sparkle” campaign to bless individuals and families in need. Get all the details on our Force For Good Sets here.
VIP Exclusive Shop: Share Stories. Shop. Earn Free Jewelry.
We have a new, exclusive look available for your VIPs!
April VIPs can enjoy so many perks! VIPs simply share Origami Owl’s jewelry, have fun shopping with friends and family and redeem VIP rewards – and even get a stunning, exclusive look for free or at a discount**, in the VIP Exclusive Shop. Here are the options this month:
- NEW! Petite Gold Black Enamel Heart Living Locket Set – Retail Value: $102 USD | $131 CAD – Get all the details on this NEW look here.
- Medium Rose Gold Living Locket® Bolo Necklace (16-32” Bolo Chain) + Rose Gold Small Pavé Swarovski Crystal Earrings – Retail Value: $76 USD | $98 CAD
- Crystal Camo Swarovski Double Wrap Bracelet 6½-8” – Retail Value: $68 USD | $88 CAD
- Large Silver Iridescent Green Swarovski Crystals Living Locket Set – Retail Value: $56 USD | $73 CAD
**Earn for free, or at a discount, with qualifying Jewelry Bar®. Looks in the VIP Exclusive Shop are available while supplies last. Substitutions may apply.
Read the FAQs for more details.
We’ve added a handful of social media images to the My O2 Connection app. We’ve also added a flyer to the app and your Back Office under “Monthly Exclusives.”
Whether it’s with a small gift, random acts of kindness, or a simple “thank you,” how do you plan to pay it forward this month?
Available April 1 at Noon CT, while supplies last
Love. Hope. Kindness. Faith. Gratitude.
Continuing our mission to a Force For Good®, we want to do our part to bring joy, comfort and peace to those who need it the most.
Starting April 1 at Noon CT, Origami Owl® will be giving back $1 from every Locket Set purchased in the Live Sparkly® Force For Good Shop to our Live Sparkly campaign to bless individuals and families in need.
Other Ways to Give Back
In our ongoing efforts to give back to those individuals and families affected by COVID-19, for a limited time while supplies last, Origami Owl will be giving 100 percent of the profits of an exclusive, back-from-the-vault “Anything is Possible” White Enamel Bar Bolo Bracelet to our Live Sparkly® fund. Get all the details here.
Details on the Live Sparkly Force For Good Shop
When: Available for Designers and Customers on April 1 at 12 a.m. CT, or while supplies last
Where: The Shop is located under Shop > New + Now > Shop for a Cause > Live Sparkly.
Silver Petite Twist Living Locket with Spring Multicolor Swarovski® Crystals Living Locket Set
- NEW! Exclusive Silver Petite Twist Living Locket Face with Spring Multicolor Swarovski Crystals
- Petite Silver Twist Living Locket Base
- 16-19″ Silver Dainty Box Chain
- Exclusive! Crystal Vitrail Light Butterfly Swarovski Crystal Locket Figurine
Price: $49 USD | $64 CAD | 36.75
Retail Value: $62 USD | $81 CAD
Red Cut Out Heart Double Genuine Leather Wrap Bracelet 6-7¼” Living Locket® Set
- Exclusive! Red Cut Out Heart Double Genuine Leather Wrap Bracelet 6-7¼”
- Medium Silver Wrap Bracelet Locket Base
- Medium Silver Twist Living Locket Face
- New! Exclusive Silver Heart with Wings Charm
Price: $39 USD | $51 CAD | 29.25 PV
Retail Value: $52 USD | $67 CAD
Medium Rose Gold Twist Living Locket Set
- Exclusive! Medium Rose Gold Twist Living Locket Face with Rose Gold Swarovski Crystals
- Medium Rose Gold Twist Living Locket Base
- 16-19″ Rose Gold Dainty Crystal Dangle Chain
- Exclusive! Rose Gold “Love” Charm
Price: $59 USD | $77 CAD | 44.25 PV
Retail Value: $72 USD | $93 CAD
We’ve added a couple of social media images and a flyer to the My O2 Connection app under “Monthly Exclusives.” We’ve also added the flyer to your Back Office.
Read the FAQs to get more details.
We heard you, and our team has diligently revisited our shipping costs to find ways to simplify and streamline what you and your Customers can expect for your orders.
So, how about FLAT shipping costs?
Effective April 1, we’re updating shipping to the following:
- All orders OVER $125 USD | $160 CAD = Free Standard Shipping!
- All orders UNDER $125 USD | $160 CAD = $5.95 USD | $10.95 CAD
Note: Expedited and Priority Shipping options will continue to be available at the normal rates.
Here are shipping FAQs.
Okay, how about combined shipping?
We’ve also created a flat rate for combined shipping! We’ve lowered the rate for the U.S. and are giving our Canada Designers the lowest rate possible, regardless of your order size!
U.S. Jewelry + Business Supply + Willing Beauty orders (combined shipping) $9.95
Canada Jewelry + Business Supply order (combined shipping) $26.95!
Here are FAQs on combined shipping.
Here’s a link to the updated shipping grid so you can keep it in mind.
We hope it will be even easier for you to share these simplified shipping rates with your Customers!
During Pay It Forward month, we want to continue Origami Owl’s kindness movement and we know our Young Entrepreneurs can make an extraordinary impact on the lives of others.
Our April Young Entrepreneurs Program incentive is all about helping others by having a fundraiser for someone who’s in need, or a business/organization in your community. Or, both!
Earners will get an O2 Mystery Box full of items hand-selected by Origami Owl® Co-Founder Bella Weems-Lambert!
Here’s how you can earn this month’s incentive:
1. Identify a person, business, or organization you would like to help. Write down who/what business/organization you have chosen to help and brainstorm fundraising ideas.
2. Watch Senior Director of Field Operations & Training Dawn Campbell’s “Fundraising Basics” in the O2 Virtual Academy Facebook group. Get more tips here.
If you’re not part of the O2 Virtual Academy Facebook group, please join right away. There is so helpful information and learning in this group.
Scroll down to Dawn’s “Fundraising Basics” training and you’ll find all the shareable assets you’ll need to have a successful fundraiser.
3. After you’ve watched Dawn’s training, you can now start to create your plan of action, using the ideas you brainstormed. You can have one or two fundraisers – however you choose to do it!
4. Reach out to everyone you know and ask them to support your fundraiser! Don’t forget to share your goal with them. Also share, with great confidence, that you are a Young Entrepreneur. Tell them your “Why,” share our mission statement, tell them how you can make a difference together and ask them to help you reach your goal.
5. Shine bright and BELIEVE you can do it! You have a tremendous opportunity to make a big impact with your business – YOU are your most valuable asset!
Please send the following details to Owlettes@origamiowl.com by May 1:
- Tell us about your fundraiser(s) and who you helped. Please share the impact the fundraiser made on both you and the recipient(s). Don’t forget to include how much money you raised.
- Include your Jewelry Bar® ID(s) for the fundraiser(s).
- Include Order Numbers that are relevant to your fundraiser(s).
Virtual Spirit Week: Monday, March 30 – Friday, April 3
Since you’re not in school to participate in Spirit Week, we’re hosting a virtual one! Make sure you’re a part of the O2 Owlettes Facebook group to participate each day!
Here’s what each day’s theme will be:
MONDAY: Crazy Hair Day – Every day is probably Crazy Hair Day right now, and we want to see yours! Show us your crazy hair by posting a photo!
TUESDAY: Vacation Vibes Day – If you could go anywhere on vacation today, where would you go? Use your imagination to think about your dream vacation and pretend that you are all packed up and ready to arrive there today! Dress up like a tourist who represents your destination, or become your destination for a day! Please share in a post or video what destination you are representing and why it’s your dream vacation!
WEDNESDAY: Jammies & Jokes Day – Wear your favorite, most comfy, pajamas and share a joke to put smiles on faces today! You can post your joke or make a video of you telling it! Happy April Fools’ Day!
THURSDAY: Unsung Heroes Day – Dress like an Unsung Hero today. An Unsung Hero can be anyone you feel makes a difference in your life, the lives of your family, your community, etc. We have many Unsung Heroes working hard right now (doctors, nurses, grocery store workers, the list goes on and on). But, it could also be someone who has always been a hero in your life, like a parent, teacher, coach, friend, etc. Dress up like them, post or create a video sharing why they are an Unsung Hero in your eyes and thank them. Tagging them would be fantastic, too!
FRIDAY: Empowerment Day – Pick your favorite Origami Owl Empowerment Collection piece (Necklace, Bracelet, Ring) and share a post of you wearing it with your favorite empowering quote! Make sure to also share why you selected the beautiful piece(s) you did!
SATURDAY (Bonus Day!): Origami Owl Charm Day – Pick your all-time favorite Origami Owl Charm and dress up like it! Post or create a video sharing why it’s your favorite. Then, think about a few people who you would gift this Charm to in a Locket, and post YOURSELF on their pages telling them why you picked this Charm for them!
You’ve been working hard and it’s paying off as your sloth climbs the tracker tree!
As you may have watched, Origami Owl® Co-Founder Tyson Basha shared on March 23 that, in light of recent events with COVID-19, we’re extending the qualification period of our O2 Adventure 2020: Costa Rica incentive trip through April 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
He also shared that we’ll be postponing the trip, moving the trip date from June of this year to early 2021 instead. We are still working on specific dates with our host hotel, and we will notify you as soon as we finalize details.
So That Means More Time!
Yes! That means more time to save for your trip (excursions and extra fun in the jungle!), and more time to qualify for the trip.
If you’ve already earned the trip – Congratulations! Here’s whooo’s earned a spot on the trip as of February 29, 2020.
If you haven’t earned the trip yet, but you’re on track – You now have one MORE month to qualify!
If you were close in March, now’s the time to finish the earning period strong. Here are 4 tips we shared last month.
Back Office Tracker Update
Please note, due to the unexpected extension of the incentive period, our IT Team is working to add more time to the O2 Adventure 2020: Costa Rica tracker in your Back Office. The tracker should be updated soon. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Our goal is to keep you safe, healthy and help you have an amazing time on this hard-earned incentive trip. We can’t wait to see you in Costa Rica early next year!