Update as of 03.23.2020: In light of recent events with COVID-19, we are extending the qualification period for our O2 Adventure 2020: Costa Rica through April 30, 2020. We will also be postponing and rescheduling the trip to early 2021. Watch the Facebook Live for all of the details: https://www.facebook.com/tyson.basha/videos/3161261200571966/
Adventure Awaits! DOUBLE Your Adventure Points in August Only
Rainforests. Volcanoes. Beaches. Wildlife.
If you’re ready for an ADVENTURE, then it’s time to set your sights on O2 Adventure 2020 in Costa Rica!
With its tropical vistas, Costa Rica offers excitement around every corner. Hike, kayak, zip-line or surf in one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in the world – and enjoy it FREE when you achieve the qualifying point values between August 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020.
Here’s how it works:
- Generate 23,000 Adventure Points = Trip for 1 with $500 USD | $650 CAD cash voucher toward travel*
- Generate 31,000 Adventure Points = Trip for 2 with $1,000 USD | $1,300 CAD cash voucher toward travel*
*Exchange rates subject to change at any time, without notice.
Watch this video for a peek at where we will be staying:
How to Earn Adventure Points
Adventure Points are earned from Personal Volume (PV) generated and Personal Volume (PV) generated by new Personally Sponsored Designers sponsored during the incentive qualification period. PLUS, you can also earn Paid-As (PA) and Rank Advancement (RA) Adventure Bonus Points.
- Earn one (1) Adventure Point each time you generate one (1) PV cumulatively during the qualification period.
- Must earn a minimum of 4,000 Points during the program period.
- Earn 1.5 Adventure Points each time a new, Personally Sponsored Designer* generates one (1) PV, cumulatively during the qualification period.
*New, Personally Sponsored Designers are defined as those who are personally sponsored during the O2 Adventure qualification period.
How to Earn Adventure Bonus Points*
Designers can earn Adventure Bonus Points monthly by being Paid-As their highest Achieved | Career Title Team Leader and above or for Advancing in Rank for the first time to a new Achieved | Career Title of Team Leader and above.
- Paid As: Earn 50 Adventure Bonus Points each month you are Paid-As a highest achieved Career title of Senior Designer through Executive Team Leader; 100 Adventure Points if you’re a highest achieved Career title of Paid-As Team Manager through Executive Field Vice President.*
- Advancement: Earn 100 Adventure Bonus Points each time you advance in rank to an Achieved | Career Title up to Executive Team Leader; 200 Adventure Bonus Points each time you advance to an Achieved | Career Title up to Team Manager or above for the first time. **
*To earn Paid-As Adventure Bonus Points, a Designer (including inactive, re-enrolled and re-instated Designers) must be Paid-As the highest Achieved | Career Title (Team Leader and above) they have reached from the time they first enrolled with O2.
**To earn Rank Advancement Adventure Bonus Points, a Designer (including inactive, re-enrolled and re-instated Designers) must advance in rank above the highest Achieved | Career Title (Team Leader and above) they have reached from the first time they enrolled with O2.
Double Adventure Points in August Only
We want to help you get your Adventure Points off to a flying start, so for August only, we’re DOUBLING your Adventure Points in all four categories!
So, you’ll get double Adventure Points for:
- Personal Volume
- Personal Sponsoring
- Paid-As Bonus
- Rank Advancement Bonus
New O2 Adventure Costa Rica Facebook Group
If you’re ready to go on the O2 Adventure, be sure to join the special group O2 Adventure Costa Rica.
This group will feature guest trainers, our Sales Team and more who will walk you through how you can set your goals and earn those Adventure Points! We will also share a video of Senior Team Manager Tiffany Gin training from stage at The O2 Experience so you can set your plan for success and earn the trip.
What are you waiting for? Get your team together, create your game plan for success and start earning Adventure Points so we can see you in Costa Rica! Share that you’re going for it on social media with #O2AdventureCostaRica.
We’ve added two shareable images to your My O2 Connection app under “O2 Business” for you to share in your Facebook Team Page. The printable O2 Adventure Tracker has also been added to your Back Office and your My O2 Connection app under “Designer Resource PDFs.”