May 2020 Please note, The O2 Experience will no longer be held in-person. More details here.
The 2020 O2 Experience – Nashville, TN – July 23-25, 2020
Training. Inspiration. Fun. “Everybody Gets One!” The biggest reveals and announcements.
If you’ve never been to The O2 Experience, now is the time to grab your ticket and plan your trip because you do not want to miss out!
The 2020 O2 Experience arrives in Nashville, Tennessee, July 23-25, 2020 at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
Take advantage of the Early Bird ticket registration rate of just $225 USD | $292 CAD now until March 31 at 11:59 p.m. CT. It will only go up from here!
Note: Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket transfers are available for purchase made after February 23 until June 30, 2020. A payment plan option is now available until May 31, 2020. Final payments must be received by no later than July 1, 2020.
Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to register and get more details. <<
Best Hotel Offer We’ve Ever Had – Tons of Benefits for Staying at the Omni Hotel!
Stay at the Omni – a four-star hotel, but available for YOU at a two-star price, and you’ll be able to saunter downstairs to join us for this incredible event!
PLUS, we’re doing things we’ve NEVER done before and making the offers sweeter to stay at the Omni.
Not only are you getting the BEST rate possible for these dates, (seriously, rooms at the Omni Nashville Hotel are over $500/night on Expedia/TripAdvisor/Orbitz/Hotwire/etc.!), but we’re throwing in free breakfast on Friday and Saturday morning, along with SO.MUCH.MORE.
Here are three more reasons to stay at the Omni:
- The safest part of downtown Nashville. This high-class hotel is in a safe corridor with impeccable service. While you may find cheaper hotels further away from downtown, it may not be as safe as this prime location.
- Reduce the commute & crazy traffic. Nashville is a BUSY metropolis. Don’t want to fight traffic with the rental car? Save money! Stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel and there’s no worrying about driving and paying new parking fees every day or for an Uber/Lyft. (More on parking costs at the Omni Nashville Hotel coming soon!).
- PRIZES!!!!!!! We want to be together as an O2 family, and that means we’re going to reward and give away so many prizes to those who stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel!
Designers registered at the Omni Nashville Hotel will be entered into a drawing to win*:
- One-time credit of $500 in merchandise credit (Value: $500)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville – specially designed by Chrissy (Value: Priceless!)
- Three (3) Lockets (3 different winners) to commemorate our time in Nashville (drawn from a list of New Designers) – specially designed by Bella. (Value: Incalculable!)
- 30 Designers selected for a private reception with the Founders where photos will be taken, framed and presented to the Designers as a post-event keepsake (Value: Immeasurable!)
- One-hour coaching session to be accomplished post event with Vanessa Ramos, or one of her team members via Zoom (Value: I Can’t Even Begin to Say!)
- Lunch with Tyson and Shawn for four (4) Designers (Value: Be Still My Beating Heart!)
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Ryman Auditorium
- Four (4) tickets to tour the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Two (2) complimentary registrations (2 different winners) for 2021 Experience
- Additional drawings to be added as time goes on during Convention!
*PLEASE NOTE: These great benefits are exclusive only to those staying at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Names of all Designers staying in room must be listed on the rooming list to be included in the drawing.
Host Hotel Information
Omni Nashville Hotel
250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
- Single/Double rate is $225/night
- Triple rate is $245/night
- Quad rate is $255/night
> Visit OrigamiOwlEvents.com to book your hotel room after you register. <<
U.S. Convention Registration Schedule + Details
Canada Convention Registration Schedule + Details
How to Get Recognized at the 2020 O2 Experience
Want to get recognized on-stage at the 2020 O2 Experience? Here’s the flyer with all the details.
Share That You’re Going to Convention!
Joining us in Nashville? Share the news with your team and community on social media with our, “I’m Going to O2 Experience in Nashville!” social media image in your My O2 Connection app under Social Media Images > O2 Experience.
We can’t wait for you to join us July 23-25, 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee!